Clear Water Place

Grand Rapids, Michigan

Built in 1912, the City of Grand Rapids Water Filtration Plant was adapted for mixed commercial use after it closed. The historical materials and details of the building were carefully preserved, and Grand River Builders undertook the restoration of the historic roof tiles and other building elements. The building is listed with the National Register of Historic Places.